Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Old High School Friends


Back in High School I hung out with a group of girls.  There were 7 of us and we called ourselves the SWA 7, lol, Sexy with attitude.  Angela and John got married one year before Caleb and I did, and I was lucky to go to Dani's shower a few weeks ago.  She is getting married this April, and I am so happy for her.  Live takes you on different paths, and people change, your desires, likes, you grow up, so we dont really hang out any more, but Dani has tried to keep in touch as busy as life gets.  I will always cherish the fun, wild and crazy memories that we had back in the day, but meanwhile I am a very happy girl where God has me at now, and I pray the same for the rest of the SWA 7 ladies, truly!

No comments: