Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Birthday Surprise











We have yet to get involved at our new church.  I wanted and needed a year off.  But we have been enjoying our small groups and meeting people.  We have made some great new friends and hope to continue doing so.  It is nice that some of our already good friends attend, it gives us friendly familiar faces to see on Sundays.  We recently went to a Surprise Party for Pastor Lance.  I was nervous about going, just because we only know him a little, and I didn't think I would know many people there, but as sometimes happens I was wrong. LOL, yes hunny you were right.  Well we went and enjoyed the company of friends, Ben and Daisy, and of course Sam went, and lots of our small group buddies.  I was glad we went and it was neat to see so many turn out to Support Pastor Lance and his family, especially still being fairly new to the church.  We learned that some of our new friends will be taking an adventure trip in Boston this next year.  We are so excited for the journey God has for them, but so sad to see them go.  I got to chilax with my boy Sam.  I love seeing him smile. Ben and Daisy have done a beautiful job with that boy... and Caleb and i are so blessed to be a part of his life.  I love to look at him and say his name and watch his face light up.  He knows his aunty Sarah, that is for sure!  Anyways it was a fun evening and I was glad that we went and that we are slowly becoming a part of this new church body.  Thank you Lord for bringing us yet again a great church family!  Though we will always cherish Orting,  it is just one more sign of God's faithfulness as He moves us into new places in life!!!

No comments: