Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ice cream date






Just driving around, Caleb and I stopped for a DQ detour!  We went to look at some Quadrant homes, just curious...and thinking and praying about possibilities of buying a larger home in the next few years. I was not too impressed.  Though our house is so tiny, and old... there is so much more craftsmanship in our less than 1000 sq foot home than in those 4000 sq ft Quadrants, and they are super close together.  Just shopping around and looking. Caleb likes to weigh all options and just check things out. Which I love about him...and it scares me too... my big dreamer. Anyways, we eneded the night on a sweet note with a DQ Blizzard... haven't had one in a loooong time and we found, dun da da dun... CHOCOLATE SKITTLE, no not M&M's, lol.  Not so tasty, but a pretty interesting find, good for throwing!  Anywho, just a blurb! TTFN!  I must say nothing is better than the original skittles, nice try though!

No comments: