Sunday, February 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb






My husband is 26!  wow, how time flies by.  The first birthday that we spend together was his 20,  we weren't even dating then. This week didn't quite work out as he would have liked for a birthday week.  I made all his party plans weeks ago, only to find out a little late that he had to work the Tacoma Home and Garden show this whole week.  But we made things work out anyways, despite having to work almost every night this week.  He had some very long days, and the whole weekend too.  Tuesday, Jan 29th was his birthday.  Caleb and I made plans to go to the Melting Pot, yummy yummy, for dessert and cheese just us two.  I surprised him and invited two of our very good friends to join us, Ben and Daisy.  It was a very fun evening with amazing food.  Caleb's cousin Andrea actually works at the restaurant and ended up being our server so that was fun.   
We were unable to do a family party this year, schedules just didn't match up, and with him working every night this week and weekend, it just wasn't going to happen, so that was a bummer. Next year though!!!! ;0)  I went to visit him as a little suprise on Saturday late afternoon.  Just a quick little visit after a long weekend of missing my hubby.  This is the 3 year that he has worked the home show, every year their booth looks better and better.  I was so proud!  So then we had a little dinner party planned on Saturday night, that we pushed back to a later time so he could make it after the home show.  We went to Indochine off Pacific in downtown Tacoma....AWESOME AWESOME Thai food.  We sat in a hut on pillows with curtains all around us in our own little booth.  We had a smallish crowd of about 14 total. It was nice and the food was amazing.  We had great company and great food, what more could you ask for.  I  think Caleb was pretty pleased.  Well happy birthday love. My handsome, sweet hard working man.  I adore you, and I am a blessed wife to have another year with you... watching you grow old... while i stay forever young! ;0) lol RIGHT?  YEAH, he he. Well not in any sequence here are some fun party photos!  Enjoy all.   

No comments: