




We had a mini shindig after Halloween. Any excuse to dress up right? Yes and please. It was fun, our house is too small for all the parties we have, lol. Anyways, Caleb was never able to do Halloween as a kid, and therefore never really got into dressing up. Me on the otherhand, I dont need an excuse to dress up I make one!!!! So he said we could have a few people over and that if I found something he liked that he would dress up. He liked the idea of us matching and I thought that was cute, though his attire didn't quite work out as planned....oh well I looked cute. I dont have as many photos of the party and guests as i did on my computer, but i will share the few left!! I am just trying to make up for lost time...sorry guys, we've been without internet and cable and no cell phone for almost a year....we are trying to catch up to this century!!!! Still no cell phone! Oh well enjoy the photos that I do have!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment