Wednesday, January 09, 2008

More Christmas Spirit spreading!







I absolutely love love love Christmas time, everything about it. So we tried to do as many fun and festive activities to celebrate this time of year. We saw Scrooge the musical and went to dinner with friends, we baked cookies and decorated them at my moms. Caleb and I even took a walk in the first snow of the year. It was fun until the wind started blowing.  Satchel tried to eat the snow and chase it, it was highly entertaining. We also built a gingerbread house together. Caleb did most of the work, since he has the muscles!!!  We even took a trip to Seattle with Amber and saw a play and did dinner and shoped in Seattle! Lots of fun.  Oh and I cannot forget my two different trips to see santa. That was an adventure! I asked him for a husband for my mom and he told me that he's no DR. Phil. RUDE!  Anyways I guess I will stick to asking for clothes, though I did get an ipod, very exciting!!!! Thanks Mom!  And a little special Thanks to all our friends who helped celebrate the season with us! can't wait till next year, though we are still putting our house back in order from this year.  My mom was very sad to come over and see our decorations down. Sorry mom, but you will have to wait until next year!!! Merry Christmas to those special friends and family far away and much love!!!!

No comments: