Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Christmas






This Christmas was a strange one. I worked part of Christmas Eve day, then we joined Caleb's dad for breakfast because his dad was going to have to work on Christmas, then we went home and got ready for Christmas Eve at my aunts.  We opened presents with my mom and then hurried off to church with my Ahearn side of the family. We went back to my cousins house and sat down for a bit and then enjoyed a marvelous steak dinner by my aunt and her helpers.  We opted on gifts this year.  That morning Caleb and I woke up to do our stockings and had our traditional breakfast: mimosas for me, coffee, cranberry almond bread, and caleb's favorite donuts.  This year Satchel even got to open a stocking, and he loved it!!!!  We did our gifts and then ended up staying home, as I was not feeling well.  Caleb enjoyed several nice days off, but my work only gives us Christmas day off and half of christmas eve, or half of new years eve... either or...very lame!!!! So that was pretty much it, then off to work the next day for me. ;0p. Here are some photos of the events over Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. For more see my myspace....sorry things aren't in order. We just got internet and I am trying to make up for lost time!!!  I will try my best to be more current. Also not all the photos are here!

No comments: