Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Me and Miss Lindsey









We picked up Lindsey Aguilar this past weekend and she spent the weekend with us.  We still keep in touch as much as we can with busy lives with our old pastors and dear friends and their family, though they live in Mt. Vernon now.  Lindsey is such a special young woman.  She is so much fun, and i just love to be silly with her, and I am inspired by her passion for GOD, yes she inspires me.  Well we picked her up and surprised her and we went to the Boomin' Beyond Measure Concert with Matthew West, Jeremy Camp and Toby Mac....it was so fabulous! A friend of mine from work, Anglea (mchouston) invited Caleb and I to go to the concert along with her sister and her husband.  I thought it was a great opportunity.  We had a lot of fun!  I love to rock out!!!  "Love is in the House and the House is packed, so much so I left the back door cracked!"-toby mac.  A great mix of fun and worship and just rockin out.  We spent some much needed girl time and went to the mall... later we were joined by two other very special girls Jena and Renita! They spent the night and drove with me Monday to take Lindz back to meet up with her mom and siblings at the Northgate Mall.  It is a pretty cool mall and the perfect meeting spot to meet in the middle, plus they have an awesome Borders that is massive!!!!  Love me some book stores!  Well here are some awesome pics of our crazy weekend!  (Snuffalufagus, and Rub my bottom, right linds?) LOL, ok inside joke all!!!!  Love you linds, thanks for letting me steal you for the weekend!

No comments: