



The many faces of Satchel. Well starting next week we will happily be taking Satch to puppy training classes! This is a very good thing, but at the same time, yet one more activity to fill up our already busy scheduel which consists of: Every other monday a young couples bible study (meeting some cool people there), tuesday nights ad-bc bible study which our friend Everett is going to, Wednesdays are going to be puppy classes, and Thursdays are my workout/belly dancin' class. Yes, yes I am shaking my groove thing!!!! So as you can see life is a little crazy and we dont even have kids! Yikes! Anyways, back to the dog; he knows sit, and stay, lol sometimes come....he will wait till you say "ok" to eat a treat, but we dont want him freaking out when guests come over, or jumping up on people.... so we are excited to learn how to better train our wild beast!!!! He really is a sweet dog, just super hyper. It has been an experience I must say having a dog. Lots of people teased me saying that, "first come puppies then come babies..." Well they were WRONG!!! Lol, no dogs are seriously a lot of work. Sometimes I look at him and think what was I thinking, but I really have learned a lot. Serious. Most of you who know me, know that i am a little impatient...just a little. Having sucha big commitment has just at times shifted my focus from myself to something else, and has deffinitely tested my patience...more than once, but we love our cute ugly dog. Anyways, I dont post enough so I wanted to, sorry to those of you who really dont care about dogs...too bad. We are officially a dog family...well and cat too, can't forget her. Someday there will be babies, but not today! Don't worry when we know eventually so will all of you!!! Ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment