









Fondue Night. For Caleb's actual Birthday day we went to the Melting Pot. It was amazing. We love it there, always delicious food. It was our second time there, and we brought Ben and Daisy with as a surprise to Caleb. We enjoyed a tastey cheese fondue, some steak cooked in a bouillon broth and of course dessert. We enjoyed the ying yang chocolate, which was white and dark chocolate mixed. Lots of food, almost too much, but it was good fun and food. Too bad we had to cut the partying short, since most of us had to work the next morning. That was just the begining of partying for Caleb's birthday week. I really enjoyed our night and I am sure Caleb did, which is the most important since he was the special birthday boy!!!! If you have never enjoyed the pleasure and fun of fondue! You have to try it! I actually have a fondue pot. I've used it once but I am a little inspired to use it more. Recently I found a cute little fondue set specifically for chocolate. I am so excited to use it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment