
Many of you know that I pretty much adopted one of Caleb's best friends Sam, as my big brother quite a few years back. He has been stationed over seas for quite a few months now. We all really miss him, I am sure though mostly his wife-y Amber misses him MORE!!! We have been trying to keep in touch through email and through Amber, as well as throwing in some goodies in his gift packages every so often to keep him entertained! We are so excited for him to come home on leave this spring, and to return for good this summer!!! Bro, we have lots of trouble to make up for when you return home!!! I have been behaving way too much without you and frakly i get bored!!!! We are thinking of you and praying for you!!! Can't wait to see you so very soon!
I really just want to stress to everyone, no matter your view point to be supportive of our troops. They sacrifice a lot, so that we can have the freedoms that we have. Just seeing the lives that the wives must daily live, seeing that second hand has given me a new respect for our soldiers and their family...us and their friends. Anyways, that is my little tribute to my brother, and a hats off to our soldiers and our troop!!!!
Come home safe bro, then we can party like Rock Stars!!!! (Bling*Bling*)
No comments:
Post a Comment