








I already tried to post this, but it did not work, so I am trying again to post this. A couple of weeks ago, my mom Debbie and Mackenzie and I all ventured to the Zoo. It was kinda a sad day for Mack so we stepped in to make her sad day a little less sad. I looove the zoo, it is one of my favorite places to go. I never get sick of it! I've been for birthdays, when my niece was about to be born, for a Bachelorette party...yup! We had an awesome picnic in the rose garden, and then lots of fun and photos at the zoo! Hope you enjoy these photos!
To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!



1 comment:
Sarah-I absolutely LOVE the picture of you by the tank! Everytime I look at it I am taken back by just how beautiful that picture is. It should be in a magazine! When you put your exhibition together for the Metropolitan Museum Of Art, you need to include that one. I hope you had fun with April while she was visiting. I love reading yours and April's blog to renew my faith in God and all that He has given me; April's friendship and getting to meet you and Caleb are top of my list of Thanks to Him! Keep up the great blogging...I love looking at your pictures! ~Brandy
Post a Comment