
Ok, now they are really being silly married people!!!! SENSOR!

My dear friend April reminded me that I have yet to post recent events on our blog, so just as she requested, here are some updates and new photos!
So much has happened this summer, it is just too hard to keep up, and keep everything recent and posted. I still have so much that I have wanted to share on our blog with those who are actually loyal to read it. I apolojize for not keeping up. I hope you enjoy the few that I am able to share. Enjoy the tail end of summer and beginning of fall. I am so ready for winter and fall. Too much hot hot hot weather this summer! I only like it if I am near a pool or lake to swim in and keep cool!!! Anyways here are some photos of our adventures this summer.
Ben Daisy, and Amy and Jesse and Caleb and I went camping this past weekend. It was fun, but very dusty, and I hate to be so dirty...my friends like to tease me about that, and that I like to shower everyday ( YES EVEN WHILE CAMPING!!!!), the good thing is that they still love me!!!! We had fun and our teenagers even came out to have a mini camp out. We had some worship time and prayer and just time to reflect on all that God is doing in our lives. Caleb and I and even Daisy had some to share. We were so stoked to hear what was on the hearts of our teens! We love to hear how God is moving in their lives, and God is most deffinitely doing some awesome things.To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!
Yes there were shmores and hot dogs! Yumm!!! I know I am silly for taking a pic of this!

Jenna and Christi just hanging out on the beach, the smelly beach

Jenna enjoying her favorite snack. Salt and Vinegar chips! We have missed seeing this girl, she's been away all summer!

The group around the camp fire!

Some of the girls around the fire!

Amy and Jesse cuddling, before Amy got sick, she got betta!


Some very stinkin' cute people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment