
The little ladies that I met and asked me to take their photo with Joyce, very sweet simple ladies.

ME AND JOYCE MEYER!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

On Friday Joyce Meyers, one of my very favorite preachers and authors, came to the South Hill book store to sign books. I stood in line for a couple of hours with some very sweet ladies. It was a lot of fun. I was honestly so nervous because I really look up to her. She has wriiten some amazing books that have really helped me to grow and heal. She deffinitely puts God's word to light and just says it straight, no sugar coating. Any ways, she is one of my very favorites, and meeting her was so much fun. They best part was when I met her, she said to me," Boy your sure pretty!" That just made my day! My mom(s) and Caleb said well of course you are! That just made my day. Anyways, I was joined briefly by my mother in law and my hubby. I forgot my book to bring to have her sign, in the rush of all my excitement. Silly me! I also met some other ladies in line who asked if I would take some photos of them since they forgot their camera. They kept trying to give me money, and I just couldn't get them to stop asking, so I let them give me 5$! They were too sweet. Anyways that was the highlight of my week, and thanks to my mom I got her new book "The Confident Woman!" I am currently reading "Steps to Pursuing Peace", as well as"Battlefield of the Mind, for teens!"-I think that is what it is called, and I have already read "Beauty for Ashes". I would totally reccomend reading any of her work! Well I was just totally stoked, so enjoy my photos!
To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!
Another shot with the others in there, and Joyce of course.

The ladies that I met at the book signing.
No comments:
Post a Comment