Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to Daisy





We went out last night with two of our new favorite people, Ben and Daisy...my new dear friend thanks to my dearest April!!! (love you tons darling!) We went out to the Cliff house for appetizers and dessert. I had Creme Brulee for the first time, very enjoyable I must say, but don't order the coffee it's not worth a penny! It was a fun evening, we got all dressed up and surprisingly, my Daisy and I dressed alike, not even planned. How funny is that. We both wore black tops with black sweaters and maroon and purple skirts...lol. It was too cute! We really enjoyed ourself and I hope she felt super special, because that was the whole point! Of course there are no photos of us since my bestest and my hubby can't handel my camera...but I love them any ways! I love you my Daisy girl! Happy Birthday on Saturday!
To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!

No comments: