All about the not so newlywed Caleb and Sarah Turner! 5 in August!
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Date
I have so many photos to catch up on so I hope you all can forgive me for being so behind on my blogging! I am trying to catch up!!!! These photos were taken of a date Caleb and I went on this past summer at the Ram down by the water, one of many of my favorite Restaurants! I loooove food, which is part of my problem....if you go get the Chicken Jack Daniels...sooooo good I am not even kidding! Anyways we enjoyed ourselves a lot, and these days don't get to go on little romantic dates as often as we would like so it was nice to have the day to enjoy eachother!
I have been shooting portraits since I was a little girl. I remember when I dressed my cousins up and had them pose for me. Since then I've spent my time trying new things from; candids, posed, families, wedding, children, architectural. I enjoy trying new things and sstretching my artistic eye. I love being behind the camera, it's so natural for me. I am passionate about candid portraits that capture the moment and essence of a subject. Right now I work freelance, by referral, on location. I shoot everything from Family portraits, Seniors, Engagement, Preggo, Weddings to other events such as showers, Reunions, and family events where a photographer is needed. Please contact me if you are in need of a fabulous, people savvy photographer! I work out of Tacoma but I am willing to travel. Any destination over 45 miles will have an added mileage charge.
s62princessglitz@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment