
Well today was a busy day, as I am sure this week has been for most of you all. Lots of baking, shopping preparations for this exciting weekend of celebration. Christmas is one of my very favorite national holidays, that and my birthday of course, and all nationally celebrated Princess Birthdays...right Tonya and Ona Show??? Ha ha, well Tonight began the busy Christmas weekend that lies ahead for us, a fun, yet busy weekend. My mom stopped in for a bit, and I let her open an early gift...her house slippers to wear when she comes to visit, cuz she gets slippery feet right mom???

The main event was that we had a youth Christmas Party here this evening, and it was quite a lot of sillyness i must say, with lots of Christmas themed games, including the classic white elephant game! I got what I wanted!!! Thanks for the Ornament Debbie Mom! Caleb Got a handheld poker game...so now he will have that and his xbox to keep him preoccupied! Yippie! No, he is a good boy, I am glad he got something he likes. Well anyways, just a quick post until I am able to share my Christmas photos with you, which will be next week! I am sorry you will all have to wait a whole 4 days, or more! What will you all do without me!?!?!?

Well for one, you all will have a very blessed Christmas, and enjoy your special family time together with all your favorite...and yes even some not so favorite people!!! We all have them, don't deny it... I just refuse to name them! Ok, no but seriously, thanks for all of you who keep up with my many blogs! Thank you! This post goes out to all of you!!!! We love you guys, thanks for speaking love and positive words into our lives and for caring enough to stay in touch even when you are busy!!!! We pray so many good things for all of you, for love, healing, blessings, and for God to do a mighty work in your lives! Remember that HE is the true reason for this Season, and keep his love close in your hearts this Christmas, be thankful for every little thing...even the not so favorite family members!! Yeah it's a tough thing to ask, but even the Bible tells us, what good is it if you love those who love you!!!!! A true man or woman of God even loves the tough cookies!!! So Thanks guys, we love you and miss you all!!! Keep in touch! And most importantly...Have a Very Merry Christmas!
~Always
Caleb & Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment