
Caleb and Scottie grew up together, and wrestled at Orting. He met a lovely lady and brought her to Washington and April and I became fast friends. We are so alike, even down to our passion for disney! Ha ha! They moved to Florida and there April found out she was pregnant! This past Saturday they welcomed into their lives a sweet baby girl, Kynsley Reese, I hope I am spelling it right.
This is their first baby, so keep our friends in your prayers as they learn and love their new little one, and as April recovers! I think I see a little bit of Scottie in her!!!! Look at those mushy cheeks! What a cutie! We wish we could be there with them...or better yet have them here! Well, Congratulations you guys, we love you so very much and are sure you guys are going to be great parents! Welcome, and Happy Birthday Princess Kynsley Reese! God Bless you guys!~We love and miss you
Caleb & Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment