
So it's been a while since I last blogged, and I have some fun photos to share with all of you! Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We went to Caleb's Grandparents. It was a full house most deffinitely! I made two pies with the decorating help of my dear friend...mooooooooooooooooonriverrrrrrrrrr! Thanks Sandy! They were very tastey and very pretty! I most deffinitely ate a lot, but I was good and didn't overdo it this time, good girls Sarah! One Holiday down, now we cout down till Christmas!!! yeah!!
We had our very first snow of the year on Monday, and our very first snow in our new home! Very exciting, and very memorable! I had fun playing outside with my crazy cat and taking some fun photos of the snow before it all sadly melted away! Too common in the greater Washington area, yet as I type it snows again!!! YIPPEEE!!! I looooove the snow, and it makes all the fun Chrsitmas decorations I put up seem like more fun! I hope this snow stays longer!

So Suzy didn't win the Biigest Looser, but she still won! I mean she worked very hard, and with the support of her family and some friends, she looks great, and I am sure feels so good about herself. So Yeah Suzy we are so proud of you and very happy for you! Congratulations all you Big Loosers out there, ha ha no pun intended!

So, Caleb ended his time at Lumbermens yesterday and began his new job with his cousin Shane and other family members today. We are both very excited about this, Caleb more so than I. I hope he's not too freezling out there in the snow!!!!! Stay warm hunny!!!!!! Well enjoy my snow photos, and expect a few more. I will update you on how the job thing goes! Hey if anyone needs family portraits for Christmas, you better make an appointment now, I already have a few dates booked up! Get me while I'm still available people!!!! Well, as a photographer of course!!! Enjoy this winter wonderland while it lasts, maybe we will have a white Christmas Afterall!!!!
~Blessings
me xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment