





So Emily Gundstrom, one of our very favorite friends ever, came up with the idea to go rafting. We ended up inviting Sam and Amber, as well as Heidi and Matthew..and their little one Kiana. So all 8 of us ventured out to the Carbon River in Orting to raft. It was so scary for me at first...for those of you who don't know how big of a Chicken I am....well I am!!! But Kiana and I were buddies and we just were silly, and I know having the little adorably 2 year old there kept me sane, lol. It wasn't too bad actually, there were enough muscles there so Amber and Heidi and I just sat back and watched the guys do most of the work...and Emily too. I might even go again! We didn't even tip over!!!! Anyways, just one of our many adventurous trips over this summer so far, and wanted to share it with any of you who keep up with us!!! Enjoy!




To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!
1 comment:
Sis,
For the record I would love to join you on one of your adventures down the river. Your blog is great. You have been having a great summer. Don't forget that I'm free. Let's hang out.
Lanaya
Post a Comment