Thursday, July 06, 2006

A few more trip pics for you to view!!!

Just the four of us. My Uncle Richard, Emily and my adopted Aunty Linda all went out to dinner at this so fabulous restaurant where the hallways was decorated with trees and white christmas lights...very fairy like, I loved it!!!!


Lego Land in Downtown Disney, just my man and me, it was a lot of fun! Hot, but fun!


Johnny Depp, need I say more, lol. Just for you Shell!!! I can't wait for the Pirates of the Carribean movie!!! SO STOKED!

One of my favorite places to go when I lived in MD, Cafe Monet. Cait and I spent many hang out afternoons there, just chatting and enjoying a baguette and a frappe' Tastey!!!!


The Last Supper, on Fathers Day. It was a lot of fun. Our last group meal together before some of us parted ways! And of course my hubby blinked...he always does the stinker!

Just wanted to share a few more of our trip photos for you all to enjoy!!!!!
To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!

No comments: