
Hello, Princesstime! At Downtown Disney in FL with my hubby

Lego Land was Caleb's favorite, it was pretty cool.

Me, at my aunts entertaining myself and capturing...myself! Lol!

They had so much Lego Art, it was so cool. I didn't get photos of all of the lego art, but this one was too cool! Lifesize too!

My hubby was in Lego Heaven, too bad we don't have a reason to buy anything from here...not for a while at least! He he..

More Lego stuff! The one on the right that is, ha ha

To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!
1 comment:
Hey Sarah! Sorry I haven't been writing much.. I just thought I'd let you know that I do check out your blog every so often =o) And I've especially enjoyed your last few entries, from MD; fun to see how all the people from way back when are doing! Send them my love! And I loved your wedding photos; you never ended up mailing me any, so if you want to post some more or mail some to me I'd love it! You looked stunning! Oh well, I gotta go, but I promise to write soon, for example from Spain where I'll be moving soon.. dundundun!(suspense music). Ok, hugs and kisses from Ingrid (the Norwegian!)
Post a Comment