Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Cousins Wedding! Lilly & Christopher





























The Carrigans, Holly her older brother Jesse and his lovely wife Amy







Me and Mackenzie Nelson, still one of my favorite people








Everyone got goodie bags with either a mustache or funny glasses, as well as a crossword puzzel and candy. All the kids got balloons. It was meant to be kinda an elegant Circus affair... tre chic









My handsome as ever cousin Nic with the lovely Devin and two of her girly friends











My mom and her handsome date Terence











YEAH COUSINS! We didnt get a whole group of cousin shots, but I love this one, Nic & I, Elisha and Rachel (Diane's oldest) Hasnt she grown up to be such a lovely young lady!












Caleb shrinking to Perry's level... crazy men!













The Mr. & Mrs Christopher Wang So lovely! This night was their first kiss too.














Yeah it's Emily one of our alltime favorite friends! She just pretty much rocks and we always have fun with her!














Emily stylin it up with her boyfriend Michael! Very nice! Rockin the gray em!

















Perry taking a photo of himself while i take a photo of him.....


















Bryan sportting the wedding goodie bag gifts! Awesome! How many weddings do u know supply mustaches!? I will never go to a wedding the same!


























My mom & Terence and below Perry and Robin









































My brotha from anotha mother and wifey Amber with baby in her belly!






















Ona John and Jesse singing












































































The dessert table... amazing desserts!
























My lovely grandma!































































































































































Well my little cousin lilly got married this September, to one of my favorite people Christopher Wang....who was practically family anyways! It was a beautiful and creative wedding, very different, much like my cousin lilly. I dont have as many photos as i would like to share with you, because I was a busy girl that day, but please do enjoy the ones I have to share!
































To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!

No comments: