My Best Friend came for a 5 days visit this past summer. I am so blessed! We have been friends since I was in 7th grade! We met while i lived in Maryland. She now lives with her little sis in Tennesse. It was a nice relaxing and very chill visit. Unfortunately it was while I was having some health problems, later to be determined as TMJ, bleh, so we spent a lot of the time playing games at our house and watching movies. She has a ton more photos than I do but I will post the few I have! We enjoyed getting our nails done, seeing my grandparents, a little bit of shopping, we even went to the Tacoma Art and glass museum... which are a lot smaller than you would think , but fun. I love you Sara, thanks for visiting!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment