Please go to Jared's blog link on my page for information on the Memorial Service for his Father Mark and younger brother Brian. It will be held this Thursday at 11:00 at the church by the side of the road in Burien. I know prayer and support are a huge help right now. Please continue to keep their family in your prayers, even if you don't know them and are a friend of mine who reads my blog. It would mean so much. There are also news links and photos of their family on his page. Brian and Jared and I all went to school together. We had a lot of fun and crazy times. They are both great guys, husbands and fathers to their little boys. Brian has left behind his beautiful wife of soon to have been 3 years on mine and Caleb's wedding anniversary August the 7th. They have a 2 year old Sam and a one year old Toby. Brian was always fun, and wild. He made me laugh and would say the most outrageous things. He was always a good friend to me and him and Jared tought me most everything I know about photography, even though they shoot Cannon and Nikon is better... but today for you Brian I will let you win on that fight. Brian and I went on many photo adventures in highschool. He never liked the guys I dated and always told me I could do better... and he was right. God brought me Caleb. Brian was a huge flirt, and just loved people and kids. I knew he would be a great dad, him and Jared both. Whenever a little one was around they would just melt... a very good trait to find in a man. They both also were really involved in their church growing up, and went on several mission trips. Brian might have looked big and scary with his crazy clown tattoos and he would trample you if you messed with his loved ones, but he was really a big teddy bear and a lot of fun. I regret that we lost contact for a while, but we finally quit playing phone tag a few years back when I found out he was getting married and going to be a dad. Caleb and I finally got to meet his beautiful and sweet wife Christy and their mini Brian, their little boy, Sam. I really really liked her. She was sweet and sassy, just what Brian needed. We had just been playing poke tag on facebook and trying to figure out when to get together for a bbq. My heart breaks. He was a great guy. I know his family is hurting missing a son, father, brother.... so many things, as well as Jared's Dad Mark, who was a great family man. These are just a few things I remember about Brian and I will hold onto my memories of him forever.
Brian I hate that you are gone. You made me smile and laugh, I know your family will never stop missing you. I am glad that heaven is richer today with you and your dad making chaos up there. But life here is less without you in it and I know that your wife and little ones wont be the same without you. I love you Brian, you crazy guy, I am blessed to have known you in my life. You left way too soon.
~Always
fairy girl, your photo buddy...
1 comment:
Thank you for your memories, Sarah. Brian always loved you like a sister and a dear friend. It makes me smile when I think about the adventure they are having exploring Heaven together.
-Jared
Post a Comment