I am just going to start off with different photos and tell the stories behind them. I apolojize if things aren't quite in order as I start to refresh our blog with updates. For those of you who have myspace, yes these are the same photos that I have on my myspace, but with all the details to go with them. These are some photos from our 3 year wedding anneversary. As of August 7th, we were married 3 years, now 3 years and almost 3 months. I wanted to go to the ocean, which I love, but we decided to try something new, which I also enjoy doing. We took a little trip up to Port Angeles and stayed in a little B&B cottage of our own. It was wonderful. For last minute planning Caleb did a fabulous job. One of the days we took the ferry over to Victoria Canada. That was so much fun, and we ran out of time to do everything we wanted. I had been to Canada as a little girl, so it had been a while. Enjoy a few random photos from our little weekend get away. 3 years and counting, thank you Lord for being so faithful and good to us!
To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment