Wow, so much has happened since like a year ago when I posted. I really wish I had time to give all the fun details, but there are just too many. Really Caleb and I are doing great. 3 years married now and God is still so faithful to us. We are still living in Tacoma and still working on fixing up our little house. Right now it is all decorated for fall which I absolutely love! Fall and decorations that is! I am now working at Puget Sound Energy close to home, and where my mom works also. I like it. And working with my mom has been fun too. We have a puppy now, he is a handful, cute and fiesty....kinda like me! He he. We still do not have internet at home...or cable, and no I still do not have a cell phone, but we are working on it. We have been working hard, both of us, to catch up financially and get debt free. We are going through a Refinance right now, still waiting on that, so be praying. That will be a huge blessing. Caleb is still working for Cascade Roof Systems, and it is going well. YEAH! I do miss keeping you all posted and showing lots of cute photos of our life, so I look forward to trying to be more consistent with that. Please do feel free to email or call we do have a home line now, a must since I do not have a cell phone. I am still working the night shift, but it is going better now because I am only 9-6, and not 10-7 anymore. I hope this was not too boring. Lots of love to our faithful friends and family. I will be posting on the photo blog too when I can! Take care and Happy Halloween today! ;0) I hope to see lots of fun dress up photos from everyone! ;0) More Photos to come!
To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment