Thursday, August 24, 2006

Internet Down...








Ok, so our internet has been down for over a month. Meanwhile I have a ton of photos with stories behind them and need to be shared with you wonderful people! So I apolojize if I am not as detailed as normal. These photos were taken on our anneversary weekend. We went camping with our new awesome friends that God has blessed us with, and with one of our awesome crazy teenagers Mackenzie. It was lots of fun. We had visitors both nights we stayed which made it more fun as well. It was not the ideal camping spot though and not at all my ideal Anneversary weekend....but it was fun and memorable for sure! We stayed in the Federal Way area at Salt Water State Park, I would advise not to both with this particular spot, but it was a last resort to doing nothing!!! Thanks to Ben and Daisy who lent us their time and their camping gere! Thanks to Robin for letting us borrow your awesome kid for the weekend, and thanks to our visitors, Rachel and Mom and Dad! The toasted coconut marshmellows were excellent!!!!
To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!

No comments: