Thursday, June 29, 2006

I know I know, it's about time!







Ok, so I am FINALLY HOME! YEAAAAAAAAAH! Believe me no one is as ecited about it, than me....well maybe my hubby. I missed everything, especially my hubby, and our little house with our spoiled cat! Ha ha. I did have a nice trip, but this is most deffinitely home. Sorry to any of you who have dilusioned yourself that I might someday move back there. NO way! I do miss so many awesome people there, but that is about all that brings me back to visit there. The weather is horrible, and I am convinced people it seriously rains worse there than Seattle. We have been given a bad rep. It rained most of my trip to MD, so no tan, DANG IT!!!!! It even rained to the point of flooding, badly. Which we all know means, major bad hair days...almost every day...and it was not my falut. The humidity is horrible, and no one there knows how to make Coffee, I guess we are all just spoiled over here in the Coffee Capitol. Don't bother going to Starbucks there...unless you want a cookie, ha ha. Anyways, enough of that. I did end up getting to see many people I was hoping to. Not everyone since it was only a week trip, and I wasn't sure it would even happen. Thanks to everyone who spoiled me and took so good care of me, as well as opened up your home to me! My first days were spent with my Babe, Sara! We just were silly and had fun, made frequent ice cream stops and runs to Walmart. It was so great to see her and her sisters and mom and new hubby. It's kidna funny cuz now Caleb and I have been married longer than her mom. How weird is that! I got to see Cait and her family. Her brother is a major stud, all grown up and going to be an EM, a great one! Her parents celebrated 27 years married! CONGRATS! And their kitchen is completely remodeled...gorgeous and I am so jealous! It was soooo nice to see them for the short time I did! I saw my family of course, and the girlies are little cute teenagers now, I mean little like tall and skinny. Em, it taller than me, not too surprising, and they are just a ton of fun! I saw My Mika Mika girl and Stephanie and Mika's mom....we chatted and looked at old photos and just had a fun time. Not to forget my Dr. to br friend Jon, thanks for breakfast! Next time we will take a picture, lol. And thanks so much to Elissa my angel! You rock girl! It was so great to see you! I also had lunch with my old youth leaders, Mom and Dad Wheelhouse! Thanks so much for all your love and wisdom shared! You are truly inspirational! If I forgot anyone, you will most likely be in a photo on the blog! I love you all, and it was so good to see you! I have so many pics, so hope you enjoy!
~Blessings
sarah






To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!

No comments: